Now that Valentine’s Day is behind us, get into the GREEN holiday spirit by working up a few of these Free Crochet St. Patrick’s Day Patterns available on the Free Crochet St. Patrick’s Day Page. Get out your stash of green yarn and a hook and get to it!
1. The basic shamrock is always a classic and this one from Jennifer Gregory at Niftynnifers Crochet and Crafts is extra special. This would be a great applique for a hat or stitch up a bunch and make a bunting.
2. If you have a little more time, and yarn, work up this amazing Shamrock Afghan from Red Heart!
3. If you love making doilies, you will love the Beaded Shamrock Doily from Mom’s Love of Crochet! This would make a great gift, or keep it for yourself!
4. If you need more color in your life, why not whip up this fabulous St. Patrick’s Day wreath from Petals to Picots. These rainbow colors will brighten up your day and of course, we can’t forget the Pot ‘o Gold!
5. Keep your coffee hot and your hands cool with this St. Patrick’s Day Cup Cozy. This little doozie could be whipped up in an hour or so and possibly keep you from being pinched!
6. Serve your Irish Stew with a pair of Shamrock Potholders from Priscilla’s Crochet. Stitch two together and make a trivet for under your stew pot!
For more Free Crochet St. Patrick’s Day Patterns, head over to the Free Crochet St. Patrick’s Day Page. If you make something from one of the Free Patterns on Karla’s Making It I would love to see it! Tag me in a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! Enjoy!
Make it a Beautiful Day,