Happy April Fools Day…(almost)
April Fools Day is right around the corner and it’s time to pick pranks and get the necessary tools to set them up.
I LOVE April fools day. Love it! It is so fun to play (innocent and non-harmful) pranks on my family or friends. Some years I have gone to great lengths to pull an elaborate prank, but I find that small easy pranks are more fun and I can set up more than 1 or 2 gags.
For example, I have made a meatloaf “cake” with mashed potato “frosting.” I also sewed all of the King’s underwear together so that when he pulled out one, the whole pile would come out.
I haven’t decided what I will do this year, but it’s sure to be an interesting day in the Castle. Do you like playing pranks on April 1? If so, here are a few ideas I have found on the net. I would love to hear about your April Fools Day ideas in the comments below.
For the Princes and Princesses
- Switch the cereal bags in the boxes. For example, put the Rice Krispies bag of cereal in the Cheerios box and vice versa.
- Cover the bar of soap with clear nail polish so it won’t lather.
- Put a drop of food coloring on their toothbrush.
- Put saran wrap on the shampoo bottle so none will come out.
- Serve your kids jello from a cup so that when they take a drink, nothing will come out
- Fill the closet with balloons so when they open the door, they fall out.
- Switch around their dresser drawers so clothing isn’t where they expect it to be.
For the King
- Sew all his underwear together so that when he pulls out one, they all come out.
- Saran wrap the car
- Put water in the bottom of the tooth brush holder and freeze it the night before so the toothbrush cannot be pulled out.
- Put post it notes all over his car.
- Change the language on his phone or computer
How do you celebrate April fools day? Here is a website with hundreds of more April Fools Day ideas and other pranks, http://lolpranks.com.
Make it a Beautiful Day,